Initial consultations are complimentary.
$75 for a 30 minute session.
$112.50 for a 45 minute session.
$150 for a 60 minute session.
$225 for an initial intake session.
$125 for a 50 minute session.
We are in-network providers for the following insurance companies:
- Beacon Health Options
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Health Care (UHC)
If your insurance is not listed, we can provide a superbill which you may submit on your own to your insurance company. You will pay us and your insurance company will potentially reimburse you. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
This may also be a useful resource for you to get payment when your insurance is out of network. Please be sure to research this app on your own as you will be responsible for all potential issues associated with this app. Follow this link for more information.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include outpatient mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have a copay per session?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards. I also accept Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session as we have specifically set this time aside for you.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me if you have questions. I look forward to hearing from you.