Better Mental Health was founded in 2016 and has experienced steady growth over the last 4 years. We pride ourselves on being highly ethical, respectful, and honest people. We always think about “better” as our philosophy to helping our clients. We always do what is right and put the best interest of our clients first. We are looking to expand our staff with our ongoing growth. Our business allows our clinicians to focus on clients without the hassle of additional, complicated administrative work. With this small practice there is no bureaucracy. We are looking to fill a part time position with the intent of making this full time.
Benefits for Clinicians:
- Flexible work schedule Monday – Thursday
- Part time with the potential for full time
- Focus on clinical work: Your focus is 100% on counseling. You don’t need to worry about acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. We handle it all.
- Comprehensive electronic health record with documentation, secure messaging and online scheduling capabilities making your job easier.
- Furnished office with refreshments
- Professional development assistance
- Supervision is available to those that require it for licensing at no cost
- Personalized bio on our practice website
- Assist with insurance carrier credentialing
- Licensed by MN State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LICSW, LMFT, LPC, LPCC, PsyD or similar credentials)
- Masters degree preferred but not required
- Clear background check
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly ethical with integrity
- Focused and self-directed
- Computer proficient
- Skilled in mental health documentation
- Able to work independently but with full support of owner
- Passionate and excited about helping people
Email your resume to email@example.com or call 763-412-1700.